Thanks!

Thanks for joining this Blog! We are all Jos and YOU can do something substantial for this fund-raising effort. You can do this for everyone in Nigeria, for the people who lost their lives in Jos, for the ones who survived, including yourself because no one knows tomorrow.

1. Spread the news and let those around you know what is happening. Post links to this blog on facebook and twitter using the links provided. Discuss it with your friends, parents, people in authority. Remember that if we keep quiet today, it will keep happening.

2. More than talking, give. Contribute money or kind to the relief agencies, feed a survivor, take in a refugee, march for the future of Nigeria...give of your time, effort and wealth...What would you do?


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

WE ARE BACK

I've missed everyone.. I really did..
I fell into hard times and had to get my act together; My life can't be in disarray and I'd be able to concentrate..
How are we all?
Oh, I'm sorry, I have to mention, I'm back on track and God has blessed me abundantly so don't worry no messing around...
Just dropping in to say hi and to let you all know that this isn't a CLOSED BLOG!
Disabuse your mind if you harboured such thoughts..
We are back.
WE ARE JOS.

6 comments:

  1. Hi.
    saw your comment on my interview with Myne.
    Hope you are fine.
    Thanks

    Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. I'm so touched.. Thanks for reaching out.. I'm good, thanks for asking.. Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow my Blog for the latest gossip
    http://sesheajames.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have friends in Jos and would love to do something. Great blog and as readers we should be able to understand, hope everything is great!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So we listen..